Monday, March 2, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 3606

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1.

offered: bigger bird cage  56th and park in  tacoma

Posted by: "ms.india" crystalcaston@yahoo.com   crystalcaston

Mon Mar 2, 2009 12:10 am (PST)

I have no need for it. it will need to be washed I will rinse it down.
I do ot know the measurements but it is a medium I guess

2.

offered:  glass  aquarium??? 56th and park in tacoma

Posted by: "ms.india" crystalcaston@yahoo.com   crystalcaston

Mon Mar 2, 2009 12:12 am (PST)

I got this as a cage for my hamster I dont know if it holds water but
comes with a top I have no need for it

3.

Taken: Books (Tacoma /Manitou)

Posted by: "Kerie (Egrain)" egraintoo@yahoo.com   egraintoo

Mon Mar 2, 2009 1:19 am (PST)

Books are gone.
Thanks All.
Kerie

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive