Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 3874

Messages In This Digest (14 Messages)

Messages

1.

taken: baby crib and mattress, fox island

Posted by: "Mandy Roberts" mandyr701@gmail.com   mandysue31503

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm (PDT)



This was picked up and has now found a new home.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2.

wanted: small tv/11th shelton

Posted by: "a.kohlstaedt" a.kohlstaedt@yahoo.com   a.kohlstaedt

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm (PDT)



I am looking for a small tv for my kids toy room that has rca outputs on it for hooking the different game consoles up to it. Preferably one with a vcr or dvd in it but without is okay. Anything will work. Thanks

3.

OFFERED: Baby bedding (Tillicum)

Posted by: "Tara Byrd" t.byrd79@yahoo.com   t.byrd79

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm (PDT)



I have a pink/white bumper pad and comforter that appear to fit something like a cradle, bassinette or portable crib. I know for sure it DOES NOT fit a standard size crib. Up for the grabs! Very cute set.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

4.

wanted baby girl items in gig harbor

Posted by: "alicen" roxybaby930@yahoo.com   roxybaby930

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm (PDT)



I am having my baby girl in a week and still need a baby bed of some sort and a stroller. if you can help please let me know.

5.

RECEIVED: Winnie the Pooh Crib Set/Pacifiers (Fircrest)

Posted by: "Tara Byrd" t.byrd79@yahoo.com   t.byrd79

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm (PDT)



Received Classic Winnie the Pooh crib bedding set and pacifiers. Thank you.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

6.

Taken papasan chair taacoma

Posted by: "twbrds" twbrds@yahoo.com   twbrds

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm (PDT)





7.

Offer: Baseboard heaters   Southeast Tacoma

Posted by: "David Meyer" meyerde1@harbornet.com   meyerde1

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm (PDT)



I have two baseboard electric heaters I'd like to get out of my way. One is a six foot, 1500 watt, with thermostat control. No. 2 is an eight foot, 2000/1500 watt with no control. You could wire it up with a wall thermostat. They were working when removed from my mother-in-law's house...been sitting for quite a while, so no guarantees.
I'd like these gone as soon as possible, Thanks!
PS: I live in the Blueberry Park neighborhood...south end of the east side.

8.

Offer: Computer Keyboard "drawer"  Southeast Tacoma

Posted by: "David Meyer" meyerde1@harbornet.com   meyerde1

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm (PDT)



I have a Fellowes brand computer keyboard pull-out "thingy" (kind of like a drawer). It could be mounted under the shelf or desktop the computer is on. It has a slide out mouse pad area.There are gel wrist pads for both areas. No instructions but all the attaching hardware is there (I think). Send me a message if you'd like to have it. I live in the Blueberry Park neighborhood...The south end of the east side of Tacoma.

9a.

WANTED: Curtains(Lakewood)-

Posted by: "Kat" LdyKat1971@hotmail.com   ldykat1971

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 pm (PDT)



Good evening. :)

I'm needing some curtains for two rooms.

In my living room, 2 windows 48x48, so they need to be pretty wide, and looking for 60 inches long(not all the way to floor length), in brown or light brown, burgundy, mauve, tan, or a floral pattern with all those colors would be great. For my son's room, one window, size 48x48. His room is dark bluish gray, and any color(or a mod pattern) that would compliment that would be great.

If you're on the route from Tacoma to Auburn, my husband can pick up any evening on his way home, and I can pick up anytime both days next weekend.

Thanks for looking and have a great night. :)

Kat

9b.

WANTED: Curtains(Lakewood)-

Posted by: "Kat" LdyKat1971@hotmail.com   ldykat1971

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 pm (PDT)



Good evening. :)

I'm needing some curtains for three rooms.

In my living room, 2 windows 48x48, so they need to be pretty wide, and looking
for 60 inches long(not all the way to floor length), in brown or light brown,
burgundy, mauve, tan, or a floral pattern with all those colors would be great.
For my son's room, one window, size 48x48. His room is dark bluish gray, and any
color(or a mod pattern) that would compliment that would be great.
My daughter's room is the hot pink, typical tween/girly colors, so any girly color would be welcome. Her window is also 48x48(all my windows are but 1 <sigh>).

If you're on the route from Tacoma to Auburn, and have any of the above, my husband can pick up any evening
on his way home, and I can pick up anytime both days next weekend.

Thanks for looking and have a great night. :)

Kat

10.

wanted dog kennel(spanaway)

Posted by: "gavaldonangel" stephgavaldon@comcast.net   gavaldonangel

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm (PDT)



I am in need of one of those kennel dog run fence things for my two small dogs to get some outside time. Thanks

11.

Taken: 15 ft tall bamboo (Buckley)

Posted by: "memoryblanks dewitt" biblebent@yahoo.com   biblebent

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 pm (PDT)



taken bamboo buckley

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

12.

Wanted:  Wedding or reception Decorating Items (Canyon Road/Frederic

Posted by: "Heather" daffprincess96@yahoo.com   daffprincess96

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am (PDT)



I am getting married on August 8th and would love to have any decorating items. We planned this in a few months on a tight budget and I don't have much as far as decorations. Any candles, flowers, tulle, bows, or other items would be greatly appreciated. I can pick up anywhere in the Puyallup and Tacoma areas. Thank you in advance.

13.

Taken-ramon noodles-North Tacoma

Posted by: "Ms R" whatcomfamily@yahoo.com   whatcomfamily

Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 am (PDT)



Thank you for your prompt pick up

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive