Saturday, January 2, 2010

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4219

Tacoma Area Freecycle(TM)

Messages In This Digest (25 Messages)

1.
Wanted: Tension rod for doorway (Tacoma near downtown) From: rebecca_gleaner
2.
Offer fisher price toddler table and chair/Blue, and toys, Tacoma From: preciousladrica
3.
Offer: Very large tree stump (Tacoma near downtown) From: rebecca_gleaner
4.
OFFER: Lined Drapes for your windows-N. Tacoma From: Kathey3
5.
Taken:  Computer desk and chair (6th & Pine) From: Gypsy Lily
6.
wanted: birthday party decorations (e. tacoma) From: srvivinglife
7.
Wanted Wheat grass juicer (6th and pine) From: Gypsy Lily
8.
TAKEN: Drapes for your windows - N. Tacoma From: Kathey3
9.
WANTED: Medium/Large Dog Crate (Fort Lewis) From: anglskter2007
10a.
TAKEN: small table with 4 chairs (University Place) From: melinda jackson
11.
WANTED:  Sturdy Bunk Bed Set - NW Landing/Dupont From: mischell devine
12.
ADMIN: Freecycle New Year's Resolutions 2010 From: TacomaAreaFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com
13.
Offer: Ab lounger (South Hill - Puyallup) From: butchberrydc
14.
Wanted black tie 140th and 10th ave. From: thundarrstruck@yahoo.com
15.
Offered: Butter Flavored Crisco (Lakewood) From: Mary
16.
Offer: Small pumpkin (S. Tacoma) From: eevie54935
17.
Offer: Christmas Tree Stand (S. Tacoma) From: eevie54935
18.
Wanted:  DVD R-RW Burner (Federal Way)*** From: phase10queen
19.
wanted 10x13 picture frames lincoln dist From: Dew Drops
20.
wanted 8x10 picture frames lincoln district From: Dew Drops
21.
Wanted: Hand Vacuum 38th & Pine From: Monica
22.
Needed AT&T Compatable Cell Phone, Tacoma WA From: kayfrnk
23.
WANTED: Tmobile Cell Phone (Fircrest) From: MidnightMomma
24.
WANTED: Power Broom/Stick Vacuum (Tacoma, Portland & Wright Ave) From: Suzanne F
25.
Wanted - Torcher light, Fircrest From: cindyb253

Messages

1.

Wanted: Tension rod for doorway (Tacoma near downtown)

Posted by: "rebecca_gleaner" rebecca.goossen@gmail.com   rebecca_gleaner

Sat Jan 2, 2010 11:25 am (PST)



Would like to hang a curtain in front of a closet in my house.

2.

Offer fisher price toddler table and chair/Blue, and toys, Tacoma

Posted by: "preciousladrica" missladrica@yahoo.com   missladrica

Sat Jan 2, 2010 11:27 am (PST)



my son has out grown these please no new cars must be a single parent in need of toys. please tell me why you need them, I just feel some people take advantage of this sight.

3.

Offer: Very large tree stump (Tacoma near downtown)

Posted by: "rebecca_gleaner" rebecca.goossen@gmail.com   rebecca_gleaner

Sat Jan 2, 2010 11:28 am (PST)



VERY large maple tree stump sitting in my front yard (already out of the ground). It is huge and would probably require the use of a chainsaw. Would be good for woodworking or artists. Let me know if you'd like to come by and take a look!

Thanks!
Rebecca

4.

OFFER: Lined Drapes for your windows-N. Tacoma

Posted by: "Kathey3" Kathey3@yahoo.com   Kathey3

Sat Jan 2, 2010 12:15 pm (PST)



I have 3 pair of lined drapes to give away. Lined so they will keep out the cold in winter and heat in the summer. These drapes are 50" long and 62 inches wide (each panel). So if you have a window that is
up to 120 inches, they will fit just fine. The drapes are white and have just come back from the cleaners and are still wrapped with the cleaner's bands. NICE drapes!

PLEASE plan on picking up today and PLEASE! no no-shows! If you can't pick up today, let me know, tomorrow could be arranged if needed.
Priority will be given to the person who can pick up the soonest.

Thanks

5.

Taken:  Computer desk and chair (6th & Pine)

Posted by: "Gypsy Lily" hotwildgoddess@yahoo.com   hotwildgoddess

Sat Jan 2, 2010 12:30 pm (PST)



Thank you items have bee taken.

6.

wanted: birthday party decorations (e. tacoma)

Posted by: "srvivinglife" srvivinglife@yahoo.com   srvivinglife

Sat Jan 2, 2010 12:37 pm (PST)



I am looking for any birthday decorations for a boy turning 5. Thanks.

7.

Wanted Wheat grass juicer (6th and pine)

Posted by: "Gypsy Lily" hotwildgoddess@yahoo.com   hotwildgoddess

Sat Jan 2, 2010 1:43 pm (PST)



Hello.

I need a wheatgrass juicer for my 19 year old son. If you have one we sure would appreciate it and put it to very good juice opps use.

8.

TAKEN: Drapes for your windows - N. Tacoma

Posted by: "Kathey3" Kathey3@yahoo.com   Kathey3

Sat Jan 2, 2010 1:44 pm (PST)



Thanks to all of you who responded! I wish I would have had HUNDREDS of drapes for you all! Thanks Dennis for responding and picking up so quickly! Hope they work well for you.
Kathey

9.

WANTED: Medium/Large Dog Crate (Fort Lewis)

Posted by: "anglskter2007" anglskter2007@yahoo.com   anglskter2007

Sat Jan 2, 2010 1:44 pm (PST)



Im looking for either a medium or large size dog crate. If anyone has anything, it would be helpful. Thank you.

**Moderator removed details unrelated to item.

10a.

TAKEN: small table with 4 chairs (University Place)

Posted by: "melinda jackson" majmlj_34@hotmail.com   majmlj_34

Sat Jan 2, 2010 2:02 pm (PST)





Thank you for the interest - they have been taken

11.

WANTED:  Sturdy Bunk Bed Set - NW Landing/Dupont

Posted by: "mischell devine" devine.mischell@yahoo.com   devine.mischell

Sat Jan 2, 2010 2:49 pm (PST)



Need sturdy bunk beds for young granddaughters.
 
Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

12.

ADMIN: Freecycle New Year's Resolutions 2010

Posted by: "TacomaAreaFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com" TacomaAreaFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com

Sat Jan 2, 2010 3:10 pm (PST)



Hello Freecycle(TM) Members!

We would like to thank you all for an awesome 2009 and hope that we can all work closer in making 2010 a more clutter-free year!

The following are the Freecycle New Year's Resolutions:

I PROMISE to de-clutter my home and to Offer my "junk" so it can
become someone else's treasure.

I PROMISE to post a Wanted for items that I could use "used" before
going out and purchasing new to save our landfills (and pocketbooks!).

I PROMISE to keep my commitments to pick up items when I say I will,
and if I can't I will contact the gifter to let them know. No one
likes a "No Show"!

I PROMISE to keep my commitments when I gift an item to someone and
they arrange a time to pick up. I do not want them wasting a trip and
gas only to find the item not there and no one home.

I PROMISE when posting Offers, I will try my best to wait for a bit
of time before choosing the giftee. I don't have to pick the first
responder, and this will give folks on Daily Digest a chance to reply
as well as reduce chances of a no-show. It's also a lot of fun
reading through the replies and deciding!

I PROMISE not to type my posts all in CAPS. I know some people
consider it yelling over the Internet.

I PROMISE to at least TRY to read the ADMINS that our moderators put
out so I can keep up-to-date on information, and who knows they might
even have something fun up their sleeves in the future I don't want
to miss out on.

I PROMISE that if I ever receive a response from another member that
I find rude or offensive, I will NOT respond to the member… After
all, I don't want to get into a fueled fight. I will forward the
email to the moderators to handle it, that's what they are here for.

I PROMISE that I will give our new MemberPlugin a try. It will help
me format my posts correctly the first time. The link can be found on
the homepage of the site.

I PROMISE to deal with fellow members and volunteer moderators with
respect and treat others as I would like to be treated.

I PROMISE that if I ever have any questions or problems, I will email
our moderators. That's what they are there for!

And finally, I PROMISE to have a wonderful and safe New Year!!!

Your Friendly Tacoma Area Freecycle(TM) Moderators

TacomaAreaFreecycle-owner@yahoogroups.com

13.

Offer: Ab lounger (South Hill - Puyallup)

Posted by: "butchberrydc" butchberrydc@yahoo.com   butchberrydc

Sat Jan 2, 2010 3:10 pm (PST)



I have an ab lounger that is taking up space in the garage I would like to have back. If someone has some extra space in their garage for a gently used ab lounger... you can have it!

14.

Wanted black tie 140th and 10th ave.

Posted by: "thundarrstruck@yahoo.com" thundarrstruck@yahoo.com   thundarrstruck

Sat Jan 2, 2010 3:20 pm (PST)





15.

Offered: Butter Flavored Crisco (Lakewood)

Posted by: "Mary" mary_muir@yahoo.com   mary_muir

Sat Jan 2, 2010 3:50 pm (PST)



Butter Flavored Crisco for baking. works great. Just not going to use it any more.

Located in Lakewood near St. Clare's hospital.

16.

Offer: Small pumpkin (S. Tacoma)

Posted by: "eevie54935" eevie54935@yahoo.com   eevie54935

Sat Jan 2, 2010 4:26 pm (PST)



I have a small pumpkin to find a home for. It is still in great condition, no soft spots. The bottom measures about 7 inches.

Please let me know what day/time you can pick it up. Sorry, I won't call.

Happy New Year!
Eevie

17.

Offer: Christmas Tree Stand (S. Tacoma)

Posted by: "eevie54935" eevie54935@yahoo.com   eevie54935

Sat Jan 2, 2010 4:36 pm (PST)



I have a plastic Christmas tree stand to find a home for. It is the kind with metal bolts that screw into the tree. It has a base for water as well.

Please let me know what day/time you can pick it up. Sorry, I will not call.

Happy New Year!
Eevie

18.

Wanted:  DVD R-RW Burner (Federal Way)***

Posted by: "phase10queen" P10q@hotmail.com   phase10queen

Sat Jan 2, 2010 5:29 pm (PST)



I need a DVD burner for a computer that I am rehabing, would prefer the older IDE interface but would take SATA also. Does anyone happen to have a working unit they are not using? Thanks in advance. Will travel
Renee

***Moderator removed 'will travel' from subject line & put it in body of message.

19.

wanted 10x13 picture frames lincoln dist

Posted by: "Dew Drops" fallandew@yahoo.com   fallandew

Sat Jan 2, 2010 5:32 pm (PST)



Lookinf for picture frames size 10x13 any color or design thanks

20.

wanted 8x10 picture frames lincoln district

Posted by: "Dew Drops" fallandew@yahoo.com   fallandew

Sat Jan 2, 2010 5:35 pm (PST)



looking for 8x10 picture frames any color or design thanks

21.

Wanted: Hand Vacuum 38th & Pine

Posted by: "Monica" monicadewitt@ymail.com   monicadewitt@ymail.com

Sat Jan 2, 2010 5:41 pm (PST)



Anyone out there have a hand vac that they no longer need? We would love to have one for our stairs as ours decided to go out like 2009! Thanks and Happy New Year!

22.

Needed AT&T Compatable Cell Phone, Tacoma WA

Posted by: "kayfrnk" kayfrnk@yahoo.com   kayfrnk

Sat Jan 2, 2010 5:53 pm (PST)



Need a working AT&T Cpmpatable Cell Phone for safety reasons. My daughters is in need after her purse was stolen!

No picky about color :)

Thank you so much!

23.

WANTED: Tmobile Cell Phone (Fircrest)

Posted by: "MidnightMomma" midnightsondra@yahoo.com   midnightsondra

Sat Jan 2, 2010 6:01 pm (PST)



i am looking for any type of tmobile phone that is in good working order.

24.

WANTED: Power Broom/Stick Vacuum (Tacoma, Portland & Wright Ave)

Posted by: "Suzanne F" Suzanne_fiske@yahoo.com   suzanne_fiske

Sat Jan 2, 2010 6:07 pm (PST)



Not quite sure what they are called, but need light weight vacuum for hardwood floors. Thank you for considering my request.

25.

Wanted - Torcher light, Fircrest

Posted by: "cindyb253" cindy@mikeymix.com   cindyb253

Sat Jan 2, 2010 6:15 pm (PST)



My day needs to a bit brighter! If you have an old light you don't use anymore, I would gladly come and get it. Must work and can pick up according to your schedule!

Thanks for looking...

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Resources and tips

for green living

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________

Compose messages easily with Internet Explorer and *Firefox* Freecycle Plugins from http://wiki.memberplugin.org. Click to install it today!
___________________________________________________________________________

Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive