Wednesday, April 8, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 3679

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
WANTED: Verizon cell (Spanaway) From: Milissa Morales

Message

1.

WANTED: Verizon cell (Spanaway)

Posted by: "Milissa Morales" mm.06.1776@gmail.com   morales1997

Wed Apr 8, 2009 12:40 am (PDT)

WANTED: Verizon cell w/texting

I just need a cheap phone that can txt and make verizon to verizon calls.
So, plz not a prepay phone. Just a plain old phone that can txt that I can
add to my phone line. I want to be able to call my girls when they go away
every summer.

I live in Spanaway and am usually available to pick up around lunch time
(before 2pm) between Spanaway to near 512 to downtown Tacoma on Mondays and
Spanaway to near 512 to Gig Harbor on Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm not going to
GH though. We can coordinate something I'm sure. Fridays and Saturdays don't
work for me.

Thanks in advance,
Maris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive