Sunday, April 12, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 3688

Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)

Messages

1.

Wanted: Stereo Cabinet (Tacoma 38th and Pacific)

Posted by: "sevent1nomad" sevent1nomad@msn.com   sevent1nomad

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm (PDT)

Looking for a stereo cabinet, does not need to be perfect, or even have a glass front door anymore. I am wanting to reuse it for something other than to hold a stereo. Thanks.

2.

WANTED,,, Baby items (Tacoma 53& pine)

Posted by: "jojo_422" myjojo422@aol.com   jojo_422

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm (PDT)

I am going to be babysitting my 8 month old Great nephew this spring and summer.I am in need of a playpen, highchair, and maybe an excersaucer.If anyone has anything they need to find a new home for please condsider me. I have nothing for a baby.

Thanks so much

3.

OFFERED: Baseball pants (GIg Harbor)

Posted by: "smadderr" smadderr@narrows.com   smadderr

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:25 pm (PDT)

2 mediums (1 white and 1 grey) and 1 xl (grey)

4.

TAKEN: Baseball pants (GIg Harbor)

Posted by: "smadderr" smadderr@narrows.com   smadderr

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 pm (PDT)

tHANKS!

5.

Wanted:  Women's Clothing  Size 9-10   Kent

Posted by: "ashyone1958" shynquietone58@msn.com   ashyone1958

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 pm (PDT)

I am looking for womens clothing size 9-10, slacks, dresses, blouses, skirts

6.

Wanted: small square table (11th & Cushman)

Posted by: "fyredaisey" fyredaisey@yahoo.com   fyredaisey

Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 pm (PDT)

Hi there, I'm looking for a small square table for my kitchen. The table I have is just too big for the space I have.

My definition of small square table is like a card table perhaps a little bit bigger or sturdier. It has to be something that I can transport with my car.

I am available to pick up in the evenings most days of the week.

Thanks,

Karley

7.

TAKEN- R/C Truck - Yelm

Posted by: "alaskan_wildfyre" wildfyre@gmail.com   alaskan_wildfyre

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 pm (PDT)

Thanks!

8.

Taken PPU - Tall crutches and Super Soaker - Yelm

Posted by: "alaskan_wildfyre" wildfyre@gmail.com   alaskan_wildfyre

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 pm (PDT)

Lets hope there are no more no shows :-p

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive