Thursday, November 12, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4122

Messages In This Digest (19 Messages)

Messages

1.

wanted: potting soil and small pots (tacoma)

Posted by: "bear" st8sboroblues@yahoo.com   house_bear77

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm (PST)



I have a few houseplants that really need to be repotted, so I'm hoping for some potting soil and at least 3 small-medium pots. I can pick up weekday afternoon/early evenings and weekend evenings. Anything is much appreciated! Thank you for reading!

-Bear

2.

Taken: Small Rolling Computer desk chair (University Place)

Posted by: "mharris126" mharris126@msn.com   mharris126

Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 pm (PST)



Thanks Steve!

3a.

Wanted: Carry-on luggage (UP/Tacoma)

Posted by: "s" msservos@gmail.com   marsherdon

Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm (PST)



Ours just broke and we're travelling on Sunday. If you have one with wheels and a handle to pull along (I'm pregnant), I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

4.

Wanted: Winter PartyLite Book                           South Tacoma

Posted by: "foxeybunny7" foxeybunny7@yahoo.com   foxeybunny7

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm (PST)



I am looking for a winter Partylite book and winter sale flier for this year. If you have one or know where I may obtain one please write me back.
Thank you,

5.

WANTED: Find It, a contained Adventure GAME (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Thomas" pictom@ymail.com   pictom@ymail.com

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm (PST)



WANTED: Find It, a contained Adventure GAME (its the clear plastic container with bird-seed-like material mixed in with objects and you have to look through the sealed container and find the objects)

6.

WANTED: Rubik's Cube (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Thomas" pictom@ymail.com   pictom@ymail.com

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm (PST)



WANTED: Rubik's Cube (not a knock off version as they don't turn very well and its hard to practice--I've purchased the lower cost models only to have them break on me)

7.

Received: Tricycle type little bike or little tikes three wheeler fo

Posted by: "mharris126" mharris126@msn.com   mharris126

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm (PST)



Got one, thank you!!!

8.

OFFER: Bee Kitchen Decor (6th & Fawcett, Tacoma)

Posted by: "Stephanie" stephuhbee@yahoo.com   stephuhbee

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm (PST)



1. Beehive looking ceramic cookie jar. Main color is creamish. Has bees & flowers on it. There's a few chips in the lid, but it's still very functional and cute. (it's nearly 8 years old)

2. Bee house ceramic container with lid. Has bees & flowers hanging from the corners. I used it to hold unused tea bags/packets. (i'll miss this one the most)

3. Bee wall picture. The frame is white with white mat, lime green background with black & yellow bee. Originally from Target.

4. Welcome bee hanging. Black decorative wire to hang it on the wall. Has some pretty beads on it.

5. Bee wall decoration.

6. Kitchen utensil holder. Has bees and other bugs on it.

7. Small wood decoration - stands on its own. It's like a picket fence around tiny garden with three wooden flowers and a bee "flying" nearby.

Nothing came together as a set, so it doesn't match perfectly. But I put it all together and it looks cute. Everything is in pretty good condition. The cookie jar shows the most wear.

Please EMAIL if interested. I WILL NOT call you. Tonight pick up has priority.

Thanks,
steph

9.

offer-size8 girlstoddler leather boots 18th lakewood

Posted by: "Autumn" a.kohlstaedt@yahoo.com   a.kohlstaedt

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm (PST)



very cute about shin high soft black leather like new and have 3 little straps that wrap around three different spots of leg.

10.

offer-2 garbage bags of 4-6t boys clothes/108th lakewood

Posted by: "Autumn" a.kohlstaedt@yahoo.com   a.kohlstaedt

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm (PST)



this is what is left from stuff i got from here. Most of it is in good condition a few with some stains. must take this asap. Tonight if possiable. I am at my moms tonight and she wants it gone before i go home in the morning.

11.

offer-2kids sleeping bags108th lakewood

Posted by: "Autumn" a.kohlstaedt@yahoo.com   a.kohlstaedt

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:58 pm (PST)



one spiderman and one spongebob. think they came off of air mattresses. one has a rip.please pick up asap. i am at my moms but leaving in morning and she wants it gone by then.

12a.

Wanted: Firewood (University Place)

Posted by: "mharris126" mharris126@msn.com   mharris126

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm (PST)



Anyone with firewood that they'd like to find a home for can email me I will pick up asap on your schedule! Thank you!

13.

OFFER:  8' Whirpool Tub (Jacuzzi)

Posted by: "tweet.lovr" 4u269@comcast.net   tweet.lovr

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm (PST)



This is an 8' whirlpool tub (jacuzzi) that is designed to be built into a deck.
I received it from another freecycler a few months ago, and have since found
out that I cannot put it in due to HOA restrictions.

As far as I know, it works fine, but needs cleaning up.
Includes all the plumbing, the pump, heater, etc.
The only "damaged" item is the top, which needs recovering.

Be forwarned... this thing is BIG!
You WILL need a full-sized truck and a couple of friends to help lift it.

If possible, I need this gone before Friday, but by Saturday at the latest.
No-shows will be hunted down and humiliated.

14.

Taken: Moving boxes and five gallon buckets

Posted by: "Lisa Foglia" lmfoglia@yahoo.com   lmfoglia

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 pm (PST)





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

15.

taken/size8 girlstoddler leather boots 18th lakewood

Posted by: "Autumn" a.kohlstaedt@yahoo.com   a.kohlstaedt

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:30 pm (PST)





16.

WANTED: STATIONARY BIKE:  YELM, WA

Posted by: "Kathy" sweet4suretoo@yahoo.com   sweet4suretoo

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 pm (PST)



I am looking for a stationary bike, preferably one with a larger seat to sit on, since I am a larger woman. Please let me know if you can help me with a stationary bike. Someone told me today that I should be looking for a recumbent stationary bike. Thank you.

17.

Offer:  reasonably priced groceries:Tacoma

Posted by: "duleyx2" dltacsailor@wamail.net   duleyx2

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm (PST)



I do hope that I may pass on this info to all my Freecycle friends. Times are tough and I would like to let everyone know about the best store I found. It is a discount grocery store in Tacoma. Their prices are awesome, and they have a military discount on Mondays as well as a senior discount on Tuesdays. The store is called Valley Liquidation it is located at 9813 Pacific Ave in Tacoma 98444 Not only are the prices great so far everyone who works their has been so friendly and kind. They also take foodstamp cards. I do hope the moderators will let me share this info considering the really tough times some folks are having. Thanks so much for letting me pass this very helpful info on.

18.

Wanted: Scooter (11th and Ridgewood)

Posted by: "tera_l_williams" tera_l_williams@yahoo.com   tera_l_williams

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm (PST)



I was thinking it'd be great to scooter to school and save bus money. It takes me twenty minutes to walk there and I'd rather be spending some of that time in class. Anyway, If you have a scooter I can have, I'd be very grateful.

19.

Wanted: T Mobile cell Phone:  Upper  Tacoma

Posted by: "handmashed" handmashed@yahoo.com   handmashed

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm (PST)



I am in dire need of a working TMobile phone, any type!! My grandaughter put mine in a cup of coffee. LOL It has been dried in rice and cleaned but it doesn't even turn on and the face keys dont work either. HELP........I can pick up anytime.

Many Blessings,
debi

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive