Saturday, September 19, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4009

Messages In This Digest (13 Messages)

Messages

1.

Wanted: Size 7 or 8 girls clothes for school (Fort Lewis)

Posted by: "mary_markgraf" mary_markgraf@yahoo.com   mary_markgraf

Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:52 pm (PDT)



My daughter has outgrown alot of her clothes earlier than I expected so we are looking for size 7 and 8 clothes for her that are in good condition please.

I can only pick up after 6 pm during the week or anytime on the weekends.

2.

***Offer: Entertainment Center/Tacoma East Side

Posted by: "Ms Chiya" whpschiya@gmail.com   whpschiya

Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm (PDT)



I have a nice entertainment center. It is on my porch, so needs to be
picked up. It is 6'4" X 4'2".
Email me at whpschiya@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Denise

***Moderator added 'Offer' to beginning of subject line.

3.

Wanted Baby swim ring seat SH/GA

Posted by: "Mary B" water98390@yahoo.com   water98390

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm (PDT)



Granddaughter going on a cruise with her family, not sure what the 'real" name is for this but has a seat in the center and 2 ring which blow up . Baby sits in the center.
thank you,
mary

4.

offer: kids snowboard (17th & Sprague)

Posted by: "chefpinoyrichie" laurieandrichie@msn.com   chefpinoyrichie

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm (PDT)



due to 5 no shows on this item I am re-offering it.
I really dont have time to wait around all day for no shows so if you're not gonna show up dont bother to reply
hate to be rude but its getting old people..

this is a kids snowboard. Gray in color so more for a boy.

17th & Sprague tacoma

5.

taken: Gold wire basket (17th & Sprague tacoma)

Posted by: "chefpinoyrichie" laurieandrichie@msn.com   chefpinoyrichie

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm (PDT)



thanks

6.

taken: box of misc clothes (17th & Sprague tacoma)

Posted by: "chefpinoyrichie" laurieandrichie@msn.com   chefpinoyrichie

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm (PDT)



thanks

7.

offer: male tuxedo kitten (tacoma)

Posted by: "chefpinoyrichie" laurieandrichie@msn.com   chefpinoyrichie

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:02 pm (PDT)



male tuxedo kitten
daughter brought it home after a lady abandoned it at my daughters friend's complex and it was sleeping under a bush for several days
The lady moved out & left it there

its small maybe 6 mos IF THAT but not sure
black & white, male. not fixed of course. It probably needs shots and I know it needs frontline as its been scratching. its very playful and loves my other cat & dog but we cant keep him. We've only had him 1 day and hes very cute but cant afford another $300 pet deposit so if you can be a good mom or dad to it please reply. if you're gonna be a no show please dont reply

8.

OFFER: Metal 2 drawer filing cabinet; N Tacoma area

Posted by: "Lisa Foglia" lmfoglia@yahoo.com   lmfoglia

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:25 pm (PDT)



Black metal fiing cabinet, 2 drawers. On a stand with wheels. Decent condition but not perfect.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

9.

OFFER: Peat moss and lawn fertilizer, N. Tacoma

Posted by: "Lisa Foglia" lmfoglia@yahoo.com   lmfoglia

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:25 pm (PDT)



Partly used bags of peat moss, lawn fertilizer and manure for fertilizing plants.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

10.

Offer: Marsherdon Updated List  9 (University Place)

Posted by: "s" msservos@gmail.com   marsherdon

Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 pm (PDT)



Everything else I have from my previous posts is gone except those listed below:

Please don't ask for pictures. I don't have the time for that in the midst of our moving preparations...

Latest items (best pick-up time is NIGHTS AFTER 9pm since I have started work again and don't wish to bother my hubby with these things. The exception is tomorrow, when I'm home all day):

1) "Safeway" brand Fish Oil capsules 200 softgels. Unopened BUT past expiry date which is March 2009 (I'm married to a MAN and that species doesn't remember how many bottles they buy, etc)...I think they'd still work though from what I've read on the net...pls do your own research before you pick up...

2) Brand new unopened bottle of prescription PRENATAL multivitamins and minerals with folic acid...I think they cost close to $40 (90 tablets)...From Walgreen's pharmacy...the brand is Prenatabs RX...hubby picked these up for me but I'm fussy about the vitamins and minerals and happen to prefer my other brand which has more vitamins and minerals...so my loss is your gain...

3) EMPTY black toolbox

4) Small Nativity scene/manger...comes with straw, Mother Mary, St Joseph, baby Jesus, angel, and a white Schlech sheep we bought to add to the scene...Made in Italy...I just noticed there's a little bit chipped off the roof, but I never noticed it before and you probably won't either...
I am very sad to part with this as my son's grandma gave it to him but we have to be very selective about what we're taking on the plane, so this, unfortunately, gets left behind. I'd really like it to go to someone who will love and treasure it...preferably someone religious or spiritual.

Still available:

1) "Happy St Patrick's Day" green button with pretty green satin ribbon trim. Bought from Claire's this year.

2) Glass chess set...we bought this from Walgreens. Suitable for adults.

3) Three pool noodles...those long, colourful foam things you use to play in the pool or keep yourself partially afloat...(Someone has also indicated her interest but has yet to get back to me...)

We are moving so we have lots of items. When replying, let me know what exactly it is you want, when you can come down to pick up, and your PHONE NUMBER (to keep away flakes). I don't mind giving items again to people who have already picked up something from me before.

Preference given to those who let me know how badly you need it and/or can pick up soonest. Please don't say you want all...I'd rather be helping people who really have a need for the stuff.

We will be giving away lots of stuff so if you flake on me just once, I'll BLOCK you from receiving my future offers (btw, my bigger items come closer to our move, in mid-Nov).

Sorry, but if I don't reply, it's cos the item has gone to someone else or you might be way down on my waiting list.

For those who are asking for more than one item, when replying, please let me know if you're willing to take JUST ONE item or I usually ignore your emails in favour of those who just ask for one item. Of course, if no one else has asked for the other items you ask for, then you might get all. But let me know either way, please. :)

It'll be a lot easier for us just hauling the stuff to the thrift store but we'd like to pay back this community as we have often benefited from it in the past...so please don't reply for the heck of it, and then flake on me. You know who you are...

We live at Bridgeport and 44th, University Crossings apartments...

Cheers!

11.

WANTED: Old Silver Projector screen (Hwy 512 & Canyon Rd.)

Posted by: "the_professional_dumbass" benjamin.crenshaw@gmail.com   the_professional_dumbass

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 pm (PDT)



I've seen these at the goodwill a couple times but didn't need one then. It's the old style projector screen that was used with slide shows and reel to reel home movies. The measure about 48" x 48". It must be silver colored not white. (don't mean to be picky but I can't use the white ones I've already tried) Let me know if you have one and I'll come pick it up

12.

Wanted: Working vacuum (Gig Harbor)

Posted by: "mrsbeckysmom" clutterbug1@comcast.net   mrsbeckysmom

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 pm (PDT)



Well, my things seem to be falling apart of me. First my TV and now my vacuum. I could really use a decent vacuum if someone happens to have gotten a better one recently and is looking to donate the older one to someone who needs it. I could really use it. I have my old one graciously given to me by my ex-husband (and it wasn't a good one) and it's eating my carpet.

The best locations for me to pick up from are Gig Harbor and Tacoma although I will be out in Puyallup on Sunday for church. So early'ish afternoon would be good for me out there.

I hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance.

Lisa

13.

Wanted: Decent / working 26" cable ready TV- (Gig Harbor)

Posted by: "mrsbeckysmom" clutterbug1@comcast.net   mrsbeckysmom

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 pm (PDT)



Hi all. I am looking for a decent 26" TV that I can hook up to my cable. My current TV has sound issues (as in only 5% of the sound) and I can barely hear it even sitting 3 feet away from it.

The easiest areas for me to pick up from are Gig Harbor & Tacoma although I will be out in Puyallup on Sunday since my church is out there.

Thank you for trying to help. I really do appreciate it.

Lisa

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive