Saturday, October 24, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4074

Messages In This Digest (26 Messages)

1.
WANTED: toddler roller skates (Tacoma Mall) From: luvmyrottnpitt
2.
Offer: Wicker type laundry Hamper (56th & S Tacoma Way) From: lovinstuffus
3.
Offer: Rocking horse (E.Tacoma) From: finallymine2003
4.
Offer: 2 tall kitchen garbage cans (E.Tacoma) From: finallymine2003
5.
Taken: Wicker type laundry Hamper (56th & S Tacoma Way) From: lovinstuffus
6.
Wanted plastic fruit (Tacoma) From: Wendy Abernathy
7.
Wanted adult fairy costume (Tacoma) From: Wendy Abernathy
8.
Wanted: Scrubs Puyallup/Summit/Waller area From: graphicsbytammy@aol.com
9.
Wanted sports #1 foam finger (Tacoma) From: Wendy Abernathy
10.
Wanted: soldering iron stand (Hwy 512 & Canyon) From: the_professional_dumbass
11.
Offer: Futon mattress, queen size (27th & Grandview, UP) From: Gayle Zeller
12.
I give my stuff on here free NOTHING will be perfect From: bugaboo2978
13.
Taken desk chair(bonney lake) From: bugaboo2978
14.
OFFER: EGG  CARTONS - N. Tacoma From: Kathey3
15.
Offer: White Baby Crib, no mattress (61st and Park Ave.) From: Debbie
16.
Wanted: Full Size Bed Sumner From: Valerie
17.
OFFER: 27" Mitsubishi TV. Northslope Neighborhood Tacoma, 8th and Sh From: geografood
18.
Offer: Funky Red stool/ottoman (56th & S Tacoma Way) From: lovinstuffus
19.
Offer: ***Hide a bed & rocker (72nd St & Portland Ave, Tacoma) From: bvmsaturday
20.
Wanted: Older upright exercise bike (north Tacoma) From: carolewalker2003
21.
Wanted: Sewing machine Fort Lewis From: Jeff
22.
wanted: ***Full or queen bed (fort lewis) From: bbwaingeorgia1
23.
OFFERED: Approx. 6 sq. ft. of heavy gauge wire mesh(Lakewood)- From: Kat W
24.
wanted enertainment center( Tacoma) From: twbrds
25.
OFFERED: 1/2 large cat litter bucket of med. blue paint(Lakewood)- From: Kat W
26.
OFFERED: Several diff. types of dry beans/lentils(Lakewood)- From: Kat W

Messages

1.

WANTED: toddler roller skates (Tacoma Mall)

Posted by: "luvmyrottnpitt" miteslur@hotmail.com   luvmyrottnpitt

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 am (PDT)



We're in search of toddler roller skates for our 3 year old. Money is extremely tight, however, she is really in need of an 'activity' to do as she likes to be active.
Thank you.

2.

Offer: Wicker type laundry Hamper (56th & S Tacoma Way)

Posted by: "lovinstuffus" lovinstuffus@gmail.com   lovinstuffus

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 am (PDT)



This is a cute hamper/laundry basket with an attached lid, handles and washable canvas bag that ties to it and lines the inside of it. I've used it mostly just to store clothing in and as a table for my alarm clock. It has been a little scratched up on the corners by a kitty but doesn't look too bad at all and definitely can still serve its purpose.

Reply and I'll contact you to give you my address.

3.

Offer: Rocking horse (E.Tacoma)

Posted by: "finallymine2003" finallymine2003@yahoo.com   finallymine2003

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:46 am (PDT)



In ok condition. Needs his tail glued back on and a good wipe down.

4.

Offer: 2 tall kitchen garbage cans (E.Tacoma)

Posted by: "finallymine2003" finallymine2003@yahoo.com   finallymine2003

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 am (PDT)



I have 2 white garbage cans with lids that need to go. They have been outside so will need a good washing.

5.

Taken: Wicker type laundry Hamper (56th & S Tacoma Way)

Posted by: "lovinstuffus" lovinstuffus@gmail.com   lovinstuffus

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 am (PDT)



I've received tons of responses to this one so it's taken-PP. Thanks!

6.

Wanted plastic fruit (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Wendy Abernathy" wendypink0906@yahoo.com   wendypink0906

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm (PDT)



Hello!
 
I need all types of  plastic fruit for a costume.
 
Thank you for looking!
Wendy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

7.

Wanted adult fairy costume (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Wendy Abernathy" wendypink0906@yahoo.com   wendypink0906

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm (PDT)



Hello!
 
I need an adults sized fairy costume or dress that would work as a fairy costume for my daughter.  She wears a size 16 in adults sizes.
 
Thank you for looking!
Wendy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

8.

Wanted: Scrubs Puyallup/Summit/Waller area

Posted by: "graphicsbytammy@aol.com" graphicsbytammy@aol.com   graphicstammy

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:04 pm (PDT)



Wanted.....scrubs
New job requires scrub tops to be worn, wanted womens size med scrub tops please.

9.

Wanted sports #1 foam finger (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Wendy Abernathy" wendypink0906@yahoo.com   wendypink0906

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 pm (PDT)



Hello!
 
My husband is dressing up as a crazed fan and needs #1 foam finger to top off the costume.
 
Thank you for looking!
Wendy

10.

Wanted: soldering iron stand (Hwy 512 & Canyon)

Posted by: "the_professional_dumbass" benjamin.crenshaw@gmail.com   the_professional_dumbass

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:23 pm (PDT)



I'm looking for a soldering iron stand... the one that came with it is junk. If you have a nice soldering iron too that you don't want I'll talk that too. The iron I have is junk like the stand but it gets the job done... eventually. But if you just have a stand that's fine... I would appreciate that just as much. I'm looking for the kind with a nice big base and the coil tube spring holder. Thanks.

11.

Offer: Futon mattress, queen size (27th & Grandview, UP)

Posted by: "Gayle Zeller" gaylezeller@comcast.net   gaylezeller

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm (PDT)



Have a decent queen size futon mattress with blue denim cover (some wear to
cover, but usable). Was used mainly as a bed. It is quite bulky - you will
need a larger vehicle. I can help load if needed.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

12.

I give my stuff on here free NOTHING will be perfect

Posted by: "bugaboo2978" mywonderbabies3@aol.com   bugaboo2978

Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm (PDT)



We all make mistakes there's no reason to come to someones house all rude and snotty!!! Not only me my family said this person was kinda not so nice! The desk is still available looking for the one missing piece if anyone still wants it. I can easly just take my stuff to goodwill instead of giving it to people who could really use it!! ALL i did was say hold on i got that piece i just had to find it but oh well its in good shape someone else can use it thanks!

13.

Taken desk chair(bonney lake)

Posted by: "bugaboo2978" mywonderbabies3@aol.com   bugaboo2978

Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm (PDT)



Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14.

OFFER: EGG  CARTONS - N. Tacoma

Posted by: "Kathey3" Kathey3@yahoo.com   Kathey3

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 pm (PDT)



I have 12 or 13 egg cartons. Mostly one dozen size but I have a couple of 18 count ones. Please let me know approx what time today or tomorrow you can come pick them up. The are in very clean/good condition from a non smoker non pet home. If you leave your phone number when you respond I will e-mail back with mine if you are chosen so we can better correspond if you choose to do it by phone.
Thanks, Kathey

15.

Offer: White Baby Crib, no mattress (61st and Park Ave.)

Posted by: "Debbie" iluvlobelia@yahoo.com   iluvlobelia

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 pm (PDT)



Baby crib needs a new home.I think it's in good shape. I have all the hardware, just no mattress. Contact asap to arrange for pick-up.

16.

Wanted: Full Size Bed Sumner

Posted by: "Valerie" valerielk11@yahoo.com   valerielk11

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 pm (PDT)



Need a full size (double)bed. Sleeping on floor. I'm asking for a decent mattress, not one that may be too difficult to sleep on due to age, condition, etc.
Thank you!!!!

17.

OFFER: 27" Mitsubishi TV. Northslope Neighborhood Tacoma, 8th and Sh

Posted by: "geografood" geografood@yahoo.com   geografood

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:07 pm (PDT)



Works great, but you know the story line by now - we bought an HDTV.

18.

Offer: Funky Red stool/ottoman (56th & S Tacoma Way)

Posted by: "lovinstuffus" lovinstuffus@gmail.com   lovinstuffus

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm (PDT)



This is a cushioned stool, cube shaped that fits well in a teenagers room. It's really RED RED and has tone-on-tone stripes. Smoke free house. Please reply ONLY if you can pick up tonight (Sat) or tomorrow before noon (Sun.)

19.

Offer: ***Hide a bed & rocker (72nd St & Portland Ave, Tacoma)

Posted by: "bvmsaturday" bvmsaturday@yahoo.com   bvmsaturday

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm (PDT)



Queen Sz Hide-a-Bed (I have pictures...) old but no rips or tears.
Also have a dark brown chair (rocker)also no rips or tears.(pic, also)

***Moderator added ITEMS to subject line.

20.

Wanted: Older upright exercise bike (north Tacoma)

Posted by: "carolewalker2003" carolewalker2003@yahoo.com   carolewalker2003

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm (PDT)



I am looking for an older upright exercise bike since it's usually weighs less, takes less room and doesn't have alot of digital readouts. As long as the bike works as well as the tension, I am interested. Any other smaller exercise equipment I could use also, like weights, trampoline, DVD's.

21.

Wanted: Sewing machine Fort Lewis

Posted by: "Jeff" jtingley12@yahoo.com   jtingley12

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm (PDT)



My wife would really like a sewing machine she has alot of little ideas for the holidays that she would like to fabricate so please if you have one your willing to get rid of it will go to a good home that will use it. Thank you for your time.

22.

wanted: ***Full or queen bed (fort lewis)

Posted by: "bbwaingeorgia1" sickofmissouri@aol.com   bbwaingeorgia1

Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm (PDT)



need a full or queen bed mother in law coming in for visit...thank you

***Moderator added ITEM to subject line.

23.

OFFERED: Approx. 6 sq. ft. of heavy gauge wire mesh(Lakewood)-

Posted by: "Kat W" LdyKat1971@hotmail.com   ldykat1971

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm (PDT)



Good evening. :)

I have a small bit of heavy gauge wire mesh that was left over from a craft project. It is the silver "stuff" that you can use in rabbit hutches, maybe 1/4 in. square holes. Maybe you have a patch job, or a small side of the hutch, or your own craft project you need wire mesh for(small cabinet doors with the inserts taken out to display your pretty dishes?? :)?

Pick up anytime during daylight hours, please--just let me know a day & time so I know when to expect you. I don't text, can't meet, and don't have time for calls, so arrangements by email only.

I'll reply to the receiver only, so please only email ONCE with your interest and a pick up time. I'll email you back if you're chosen, or if I need to go down the list.

We're in Lakewood near the Pierce Transit business offices.

Thanks for looking and have a great night. :)

Kat

24.

wanted enertainment center( Tacoma)

Posted by: "twbrds" twbrds@yahoo.com   twbrds

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm (PDT)



I am looking for a wood enertainment center Thanks

25.

OFFERED: 1/2 large cat litter bucket of med. blue paint(Lakewood)-

Posted by: "Kat W" LdyKat1971@hotmail.com   ldykat1971

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm (PDT)




And hi again! :P

I have about 1/2 of one of those big cat litter buckets of medium blue interior paint to offer. I had wanted sky blue, and I guess you could say at one pint or other the sky *could* be this color. It's nowhere near navy blue, but not quite a pastel blue either. It would be perfect for a nursery, or a room you want to make shabby chic. I'd guesstimate there's enough to do a whole room in one coat, maybe two.

Pick up anytime this week during daylight hours, please--just let me know a day/time
so I know when to expect you. I don't text, can't meet, and don't have time for
calls, so arrangements by email only.

I'll reply to the receiver only, so please only email ONCE with your interest
and a pick up time. I'll email you back if you're chosen, or if I need to go
down the list.

We're in Lakewood near the Pierce Transit business offices.

Thanks for looking and have a great night. :)

Kat
USA!


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

26.

OFFERED: Several diff. types of dry beans/lentils(Lakewood)-

Posted by: "Kat W" LdyKat1971@hotmail.com   ldykat1971

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm (PDT)




Hi again. :)

I have several different types of beans/lentils, whaever ya wanna call 'em to offer. I have pinto, kidney, and red beans, and split peas and 7 bean soup mix, and I think that's it. Here's the thing: I have had them closed up in Kerr jars for a loooong time, and they were not heat sealed; I just put them in the jars and tightened them as tight as I could. I'm not sure how long they've been in there, but it's been awhile now.

I think I'd only feel safe if someone used them for crafts--homeshoolers, or teachers for 100 day projects, rainy day picture making, whatever else your imagination can come up with.

I can divide them up between a few individuals, but I'm really hoping these go quick because I need the containers they're in, and I was raised NEVER to throw food away lol. ;) I would if no one wants them.

Pick up anytime this week during daylight hours, please--just let me know a day/time so I know when to expect you. I don't text, can't meet, and don't have time for calls, so arrangements by email only.

I'll reply to the receiver only, so please only email ONCE with your interest and a pick up time. I'll email you back if you're chosen, or if I need to go down the list.

We're in Lakewood near the Pierce Transit business offices.

Thanks for looking and have a great night. :)

Kat

USA!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive