Thursday, October 29, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4085

Messages In This Digest (25 Messages)

1.
WANTED Game Cube and Controller Hilltop area From: snofyre29
2.
Wanted: Samsung Charger or TMobile Phone (Tacoma)*** From: newlifepreschoolandchildcare
3.
Offered: Small Boxes for Moving: Tacoma From: newlifepreschoolandchildcare
4.
Taken: 2 girl comforters (Tacoma) From: Ami
5.
Offer:  Boxes - S Hill (112th & Fruitland) From: free_two_be_me2
6.
WANTED: Tall Filing Cabinet - N. Tacoma From: Kathey3
7.
Recieved: Curtains - Ft. Lewis From: bbwaingeorgia1
8.
wanted:Girls Clothing - Gig Harbor From: Kym
9.
wanted:washing machine (Midland/Tacoma) From: wjh9699
10.
OFFER: 12 week old kitten 255th & Mtn HWY-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
11.
OFFER: Adult female cat 255th & Mtn. HWY-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
12.
WANTED: Dog Kennel/Supplies  255th & Mtn HWY-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
13.
OFFER: Older 3 Drawer wood Desk 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
14.
OFFER: New in Box Wood Printer stand 255th & Mtn. Hwy-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
15.
OFFER: Round oak table 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
16.
OFFER: 2 cat litter pans 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway From: iluvheartsqzblue
17.
Offer-- scrap metal (6th and Jackson)*** From: jim w
18.
you.taken:  yarn (Lakewood) From: linderlou607
19.
Wanted: Canning supplies (Tacoma) From: mharris126
20.
Wanted:Womens bike,Tacoma,35th and Portland Ave From: camisdreams07
21.
Wanted: Snow Globes: Tacoma From: Necromantic
22.
Wanted: Bird supplies and food (N. Tacoma)*** From: kjm81188
23.
Received: Roll up Puzzle Mat  ( 38th and Pacific) From: sidesway4
24.
offer: motorcycle magazines (ft. lewis) From: hewlett72801
25.
offer: decorating magazines (ft. lewis) From: hewlett72801

Messages

1.

WANTED Game Cube and Controller Hilltop area

Posted by: "snofyre29" snofyre29@yahoo.com   snofyre29

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 am (PDT)



Mine died (LOL), but I still have the games...thank you.

2.

Wanted: Samsung Charger or TMobile Phone (Tacoma)***

Posted by: "newlifepreschoolandchildcare" newlifepreschoolandchildcare@yahoo.com   newlifepreschoolandchildcare

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 am (PDT)



Our contract is up next month but my charger broke. I don't want to buy a new charger if we are changing providers in a month. I need either a Samsung flip phone charger or a Tmobile phone. Thanks.

***Moderator added LOCATION to end of subject line.

3.

Offered: Small Boxes for Moving: Tacoma

Posted by: "newlifepreschoolandchildcare" newlifepreschoolandchildcare@yahoo.com   newlifepreschoolandchildcare

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 am (PDT)



I have four diaper boxes that are still intact.

4.

Taken: 2 girl comforters (Tacoma)

Posted by: "Ami" mycharmedone@yahoo.com   mycharmedone

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 am (PDT)



Thanks for the quick pick up.

5.

Offer:  Boxes - S Hill (112th & Fruitland)

Posted by: "free_two_be_me2" free_two_be_me2@yahoo.com   free_two_be_me2

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:05 am (PDT)



We have app. 15 boxes flat & ready for pick up - in good shape. They are smaller-mid size boxes with a few larger ones. Please specify time for pick up.

Have a wonderful day!

6.

WANTED: Tall Filing Cabinet - N. Tacoma

Posted by: "Kathey3" Kathey3@yahoo.com   Kathey3

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am (PDT)



Hello
I am hoping some really nice Freecycler has a file cabinet that they could donate to my cause. My daughter is trying to start up a business. She needs a tall filing cabinet to keep all of the paperwork that is piling up in order so she can find things. She has limited space so she needs a tall one. We would both appreciate it so much if someone could help her out.
Thanks & Keep FREECYCLING!!!
Kathey
P.S. You can e-mail at: Kathey3@yahoo.com
or call me at: XXX-XXX-XXXX if you choose to.

***Moderator removed phone number from post. Exchange in private email only.

7.

Recieved: Curtains - Ft. Lewis

Posted by: "bbwaingeorgia1" sickofmissouri@aol.com   bbwaingeorgia1

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am (PDT)



thank you so much!!!
Deborah

8.

wanted:Girls Clothing - Gig Harbor

Posted by: "Kym" adams142@comcast.net   sunshinekgl

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:36 am (PDT)



My daughter is in need of new winter clothes so i thought i better try it here first.

She really needs new shoes (size 5-5.5)
She wears size 10-12 to 14-16 in girls (not juniors)
She also needs a new winter coat

Please let me know if you can help us out!

Thank You, Have a safe Halloween!
Kym

9.

wanted:washing machine (Midland/Tacoma)

Posted by: "wjh9699" wjh9699@yahoo.com   wjh9699

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am (PDT)



I am in need of a good used washing machine.Mine is on its last leg and with the holidays coming I could really use the help.Thanks

10.

OFFER: 12 week old kitten 255th & Mtn HWY-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 pm (PDT)



I have a 12 week old gray and brownish colred calico marking kitten. I rescued her Mom while she was pregnant and have 1 more kitten to find a home for. Will need shots as I cannot afford to do this. If interested please email me at: iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mary

11.

OFFER: Adult female cat 255th & Mtn. HWY-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 pm (PDT)



I have an adult female cat that I had rescued in my neighborhood. She was pregnant and it was cold and wet outside. So I took her in she has had her babies and they are completely weened. However I cannot afford to to keep feeding her nor can I keep her as my cats do not get along with her. She is gray and brownish calico marking. If you are interested and want a cat please contact me at iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mary

12.

WANTED: Dog Kennel/Supplies  255th & Mtn HWY-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm (PDT)



I had a lg and a medium sized dog kennel and a ton of dog supplies, I had to get rid of my dog and gave away the stuff. I now have a NEW puppy that will get fairly large in size now that I do not have these items. Just my Luck LOL. So I am in need of a medium or large sized dog kennel to help train my puppy and could use some dog/puppy supplies. If anyone has these that they could spare/part with I would greatly appreciate it. You can either email or call me and I will arrange a day and time for pick up with you. My email is: iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com and my cell # is: XXX-XXX-XXXX. Thanks in advance and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mary

***Moderator removed phone number from post. Exchange in private email only.

13.

OFFER: Older 3 Drawer wood Desk 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 pm (PDT)



This is a 3 drawer wooden desk that was gave to me for free by a friend. The right hand side needs to be wood glued or nailed back into place. Nothing major as even with it the way it is right now this desk is still extremely sturdy. Would be a quick cheap and easy fix I just got a new one from my Mom and no longer need this one. If interested please email me at iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mary

14.

OFFER: New in Box Wood Printer stand 255th & Mtn. Hwy-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:18 pm (PDT)



This is a brand new in the box never been taken out wooden Printer stand. There is nothing wrong with it it was my husbands before we got together. He never put it up and with my desk we do not need it. Would love to give to someone that could really use it. I do not want to have to take it to goodwill for them to over charge those that can't afford it when they get the stuff for free. If you are interested please contact me @ iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Mary

15.

OFFER: Round oak table 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 pm (PDT)



I have a large round oak table that was gave to me for free by a friend that I no longer need as I have aquired a nicer rectangular one for free from a neighbor. As an estimate the table is about 4-4 1/2 feet round in diameter. There are no chairs with this table. The top of the tables finish is not the best but it works great. It just needs cleaned up or refinished if you want it to shine nicely. Very sturdy though. I just would like to give it to someone that could really use it especially with the holiday seasons rounding the corner on us. If interested you may contact me at iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mary

16.

OFFER: 2 cat litter pans 255th & Mtn Hwy-Spanaway

Posted by: "iluvheartsqzblue" iluvheartsqzblue@hotmail.com   iluvheartsqzblue

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm (PDT)



I have 2 cat litter pans that I no longer need. Ones is a normal sized cat litter pan with no cover for an adult sized cat and the other is a smaller one for a kitten with no cover. If interested please email me at iluvheartsQZBLUE@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mary

17.

Offer-- scrap metal (6th and Jackson)***

Posted by: "jim w" cribagejim@yahoo.com   cribagejim

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm (PDT)



I have an old oil heater good for scrap, motors, fire box. In driveway..clean! 6th and Jackson

***Moderator added LOCATION to end of subject line.

18.

you.taken:  yarn (Lakewood)

Posted by: "linderlou607" kerlin46@yahoo.com   linderlou607

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 pm (PDT)



Thank

19.

Wanted: Canning supplies (Tacoma)

Posted by: "mharris126" mharris126@msn.com   mharris126

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:27 pm (PDT)



I'm looking for some canning supplies. Seals, Jars, rings, etc. Anything I can can with I'd love to take off the hands of someone who doesnt want them anymore. I can pick up anytime thats good for you.

Thank you!

20.

Wanted:Womens bike,Tacoma,35th and Portland Ave

Posted by: "camisdreams07" camisdreams07@yahoo.com   camisdreams07

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm (PDT)



Good condition please.

21.

Wanted: Snow Globes: Tacoma

Posted by: "Necromantic" s_h_e_n_e_c_r_o_m_a_n_c_e_r@yahoo.com   s_h_e_n_e_c_r_o_m_a_n_c_e_r

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm (PDT)



Big, small, does not matter.
Thank you so much!

22.

Wanted: Bird supplies and food (N. Tacoma)***

Posted by: "kjm81188" kjm81188@yahoo.com   kjm81188

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm (PDT)



bird supplies and food
north tacoma

***Moderator added ITEM & LOCATION to subject line.

23.

Received: Roll up Puzzle Mat  ( 38th and Pacific)

Posted by: "sidesway4" sidesway4@yahoo.com   sidesway4

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm (PDT)



Thank you Tracy

24.

offer: motorcycle magazines (ft. lewis)

Posted by: "hewlett72801" stephanie.d.dunning@gmail.com   hewlett72801

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 pm (PDT)



TONS of easyriders, the horse, vtwin, etc. if not post access, i can meet you at the front gate at almost any day/time. need these gone asap and dont' want to throw them out. the easyriders have some nudity so be advised if you want these for someone younger.

25.

offer: decorating magazines (ft. lewis)

Posted by: "hewlett72801" stephanie.d.dunning@gmail.com   hewlett72801

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm (PDT)



a few issues of home beautiful and veranda. if no post access, i can meet you at the front gate at almost any day/time.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive