Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[TacAreaFC] Digest Number 4082

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

Messages

1.

Received:toddler bed(portland ave and 35th)

Posted by: "camisdreams07" camisdreams07@yahoo.com   camisdreams07

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm (PDT)



It's perfect! Thank you!!

2.

wanted:treadmill (Portland Ave and 35th)***

Posted by: "camisdreams07" camisdreams07@yahoo.com   camisdreams07

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 pm (PDT)



good condition please..strong unit for heavy person..

***Moderator added LOCATION to end of subject line.

3.

Offer:  2 adorable kittens:  Tacoma

Posted by: "duleyx2" dltacsailor@wamail.net   duleyx2

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 pm (PDT)



I thought I had homes for my last 2 kittens, but it fell through. So I still need to find homes for my last 2 precious babies. The first one I need a home for is black and grey and will be a short hair. His parents were both siamese so how he turned out black and grey I have no idea. He is frisky as all get out and so very inquisitive. I call him Magellon because he is such an explorer. He was born Aug 17th. I would love to find him a home for him with an older child .

The second kitten is very sweet and a bit more laid back than the black one. He is a siamese, maybe a chocolate point. I would be very happy if he could find a home with an older lady or man, no small children. He still frightens too easily to be around small kids. He will be a long hair and he is just adorable. He reminds me of a little old man and I have been calling him Mr McDuffy or just Duffy for short. Both kittens are the same age, will need their shots and to be neutered. I would prefer that they be indoor cats.

If you are a true cat lover these are 2 very nice kittens. They are litter box trained and have been fed Iams kitten food only. The dry food. They have never spent a night alone so they will need to sleep with you. I can send you a picture if you are interested. I will only let them go to truly good homes. Please e-mail if interested. Thanks

4.

Wanted: Easy Sewing Machine :South Tacoma

Posted by: "biancahanke" biancahanke@yahoo.com   biancahanke

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm (PDT)



I have a burning deep desire for an easy to use machine.I have been hand sewing a quilt for 15 years and want to finish it by xmas to give to my baby daughter. I will come to you! Thanks and blessings, Bianca

5.

Taken: Funky Red stool/ottoman (56th & S Tacoma Way)

Posted by: "lovinstuffus" lovinstuffus@gmail.com   lovinstuffus

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm (PDT)



Thanks

6.

Offer: Box Spring Double bed: South Tacoma

Posted by: "biancahanke" biancahanke@yahoo.com   biancahanke

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 pm (PDT)



Box Spring/ full size.Non smoking no pets.U haul.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Celebrity Parents

Spotlight on Kids

Hollywood families

share stories

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
__________________________________________________________________________
Post to your home group first!  Reduce your carbon footprint upon the environment.
___________________________________________________________________________
Freecycle(TM) and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or other countries.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive